You are invited to celebrate BrilliantlyMad Collective’s 19-Year Anniversary with us at the Emerald Palace, on Tuesday, July 18th. Bring your creative passions and delectable treats to share with your community. We are honored to begin this 20th year journey with our worldwide conscious community. This will also coincide with the National Day of Listening so be ready with both ears, eyes, and awareness through your senses.
You are welcome to come anytime during the evening hours for potluck, music, and relaxing in the garden. Around 8pm we'll be calling together our Sacred Circle.
Samuel Lamour will be creating a Vortex for healing and protection.
We will have an intimate sharing circle that will fit nicely with the National Day of Listening.
There will be Opportunity Yoga led by YOU throughout the night.
Bring your healing modalities & potluck dishes to share with all.
There will be vinyl DJ sets by Bead Cycler and DJZ, two of the Emerald Emissaries, and you are welcome to bring your records too.
☆*•.¸AREAS OF EXPLORATION¸.•*☆
First Floor (Workshops / Dancing / Potuck)
Sanctuary of Love (Upstairs Healing & Chill)
Enchanted Garden (Backyard Fruits & Fire)
* I Ask First & Proceed with Permission
* I create experiences through love & compassion
* I listen & trust my own feelings
* I create healthy boundaries for myself
* I respect the boundaries of others
* I know what my Enthusiastic YES is
* I honor the Divinity in each person including myself
* I maintain a sober atmosphere of high vibrations
* I participate through Infinite Love & Gratitude
* I leave only positive traces behind
☆*•.¸LOCATION & DETAILS¸.•*☆
The Emerald Palace, Bridgeport
3303 South Emerald Ave, ChiKaGo
Gate opens at 7pm / Intentional Circle at 8pm
Love Offerings Appreciated for the space