OIB is turning 1 YEAR OLD during Oktoberfest, so we’ve combined the two into one big weekend party for our 1st Annual Hoptoberversary from Friday thru Sunday (September 22nd-24th)!
* Live instrumental music on Fri. at 7:30p — Eric Nyberg (keyboardist) and Vince Versaci (guitarist) from Rhythm Method
* Live instrumental music on Sat. at 7p/Sun. at 5p — Cole Leon (guitarist) and Charlie Malave (guitarist) from The Icarians
* German food specials (cheese brats, large pretzels and beer cheese, German potato salad, sauerkraut, and housemade apple strudel) — Starts Fri. 3pm thru Sun.
* OIB's 1st Oktoberfest beer «OIBtoberfest»
* 1L OIB Oktoberfest glass stein (fill with OIBtoberfest for $15 and keep the glass, $10 refills!)
* FREE tastings of our 1st Barrel Aged Rat Pack (Sat.) — we only made 10 gallons of this one, so while supplies last!
* Hourly small batch R&D beer tappings (Sat.)
* Hourly OIB swag bag giveaways
* Two “Brewer For The Day” grand prize giveaways (Fri. & Sat)
* Special collab beer releases with Pipeworks Brewing, Right Bee Cider, and Around the Bend Beer Co.
* Caricature artist (Fri.)
* … and many other fun happenings!
No cover charges. Service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
It’s been a fun first year and we want to THANK EVERYONE for their support with a big ole party! You only turn 1 once!