The time has come — once again — for the world's funnest, free-est, 6-kilometer-longest race! Specifically designed to give everyone (read: runners, triathletes, yogis, baristas, couch potatoes, smokers, jokers, midnight tokers) the opportunity to race eachother, and see how long it takes them to run 6 km.
A couple of things to know:
1) Meeting at Castaways at North Ave Beach at 6:28 AM. Show up early to make sure you don't miss the start.
2) Bring a friend, coworker, cute person you've been crushing on for a while! This race is for everyone.
3) The race will be 6km, out and back, starting and ending just in front of Castaways. Full course map found here: strava.com/clubs/121715/group_events/80271
4) Official times will be yelled as racers cross the finish line, but everyone is encouraged to wear their own watch to ensure they get their time.
5) This race is fierce. We love group runs, themes, and all kinds of nonsense. With that said, this is basic racing and you all should look at your time as something you can be proud of. You CAN all run 6K. We, as athletes, will need one another for support on this special morning, so think of your local tribe almost as a team or family.
Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!