Applications to start new student groups are live at northwestern.campuslabs.com/engage/submitter/form/start/143907
and will be accepted through Feb. 17, 2018.
Learn more about the process for starting a new student group at NU at bit.ly/ASGnewgroups.
If you are interested in starting a new student organization consider some of the following before you get started:
• What is your organization's mission and purpose?
• How will your organization serve a new campus need that is not already being served by another organization?
• Do other organizations like yours currently exist on campus?
• Can Northwestern provide the resources your student organization needs to function?
• Will your group be sustainable beyond your time at Northwestern?
• Are other students interested in your organization? At least five total proposed members are required, including two officers.
• Will your organization be open to any interested student?
The review committee for new groups is advised by Joe Lattal and includes representatives of several ASG committees. The committee is led by the ASG new groups chair.