Please check back soon for a chance to purchase more tickets…
Tickets NOW SOLD OUT!!! Link to purchase tickets here:
It happens every 7 years….St Patrick’s Trolley Crawl on ACTUAL St Patrick’s Day!
2018 SCHEDULE AND TIMES
9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Brickhouse
11:00a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Bottled Blonde
1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m. Trophy Room
3:00 p.m. — ??? Spin Ping Pong Lounge
New website! stpattystrolleycrawl.com
13th Annual St Patricks Day Pub Crawl tickets go on sale on Monday! Join me on Saturday, March 17h, as we drink some green beer, take some shots and travel around to 4 of Chicago’s hottest bars! Chicago has become one of, if not THE premier place to party for St Patricks Day and what better way to celebrate than crawling around on trolleys with 700people???
Ticket price this year is tiered:
$45 early bird tickets SOLD OUT
$55 now on Sale
$65 if purchased in March
Your ticket purchase includes trolley ride, VIP express access at each bar upon arrival, drink specials at each bar, private sections reserved for our group at each bar and/or whole bar reserved for our group
Max capacity per trolley is 50 people. NO MORE!
Here are the rules:
1) We have a private VIP section reserved for our group at each bar upon arrival.
2) We will have EXPRESS ENTRY into each bar. NO WAITING IN LINE
3) I negotiated drink specials for the ENTIRE CRAWL!
4) You are allowed to bring your own alcohol onto the trolley if you want to bring Baileys, Jameson, Fireball, etc
5) Please leave all gloves, coats, expensive items at home if it is a nice day because I guarantee you are going to lose it. The trolleys are heated and it will be a rocking time. Last year I Know about 6 or 7 people lost their coat.
Cost per person: $45 SOLD OUT, $55 now on SALE, $65 in March
All questions please email me at [email protected]
Link to purchase tickets will be available on Monday, January 15th. If you have pictures from Trolley Crawls in the past, please emal them to me and I will be happy to add to my website.
Cheers and looking forward to seeing everyone again on actual St Patrick’s Day this year, March 17th!!!